Amity International strives to be a school of excellence by:
- Creating a challenging learning environment that fosters high standards of academic growth and high expectations for success
- Utilizing development-appropriate instruction which allows for individual differences and learning styles.
- Promoting a safe , orderly , caring and supportive environment
- Encouraging our parents , educators and community members to be actively involved in our learner's academic and co-curricular development and....
- Inculcating moral values that encourage children to show respect for themselves and others
Our vision is to provide a safe , caring and stimulating educational environment where children will learn accountability , subscribe to the values of mutual respect and good citizenship , and develop their fullest potential through nurturing of their talent and conscientious effort to realize optimal personal growth while contributing to the best interests of society
With an open admission policy , the school enrolls learners regardless of race , gender or religious orientation .
Religious occasions are observed for each of the major religious groups - Hindu , Muslim and Christian and are used as a springboard to educate and inform learners in terms of inter-faith harmony , acceptance and co-operation.
Educators are also employed irrespective of race , gender or religious learning.